A relaxed atmosphere and better results during the Healing Garden Festival, Leiden
The Healing Garden Foundation is the company behind the annual Healing Garden Festival that takes place at the Erkemederstrand in Zeewolde. Under the slogan ‘happy people create a happy world’, visitors to the festival are inspired and challenged to be the best version of themselves. The organisation consists of 10 permanent employees and a group of 50 permanent volunteers for work on site. Make Energy Work has worked closely with the founder of the foundation: Sarah Schröder.
From stagnation to vital energy on estate De Denneboom, Schijndel
Estate De Denneboom covers a monumental villa from 1854, a historic farmhouse and a vast nature reserve of approximately 21 hectares. The historic farmhouse ‘De Dennenboomsche Hoeve’ serves as a meeting place for visitors, but is not profitable. That’s why the estate’s manager, Thom van Rijckevorsel, has created a new destination for the estate: a funeral centre with a natural cemetery.
The ECOintention method over the years
Make Energy Work uses the ECOintention method. This method has been developed by the Centre for ECOintention. Over the past 25 years, the method has been successfully applied to various domestic and foreign companies in different industries. Here are some examples:
- Private sector: shops, offices for business services, ICT companies, transport (management) companies and network organisations;
- Agricultural sector: apiculture centres, agricultural holdings, various cooperatives;
- Educational sector: a variety of comprehensive schools;
- Cultural sector: project organisations of festivals, various events;
- Natural Reserves: Service Rural area Utrecht, city- and lane trees municipality
Noordwijkerhout, various estates and nature reserves in the private sector.